Massage and Chiropractic are More Effective Together
Some of the conditions that affect most people every day are headaches, low back pain and neck pain. There are many others to add to the list like shoulder pain and knee pain. The pain that you experience may have been caused by an automobile accident, a slip or fall, an accident in the yard, or even from repeated movements. Massage therapy has always been a perfect complement to chiropractic. It should not be considered a luxury or indulgence. Manual therapies have always been a key component to injury recovery and optimum health. Many chiropractors encourage their patients to pursue manual therapies as an adjunct to chiropractic treatment. Massage therapy and chiropractic care, when used together, can accomplish healing and pain relief that neither may be able to accomplish alone. You may enjoy a more productive life with less pain if you utilize massage therapy and chiropractic care together.
Including Massage Therapy with a Chiropractic Program is Beneficial in a Number of Ways.
- Soft tissue is relaxed through massage making chiropractic care easier and more comfortable.
- Chiropractic adjustments lasts longer with massage therapy as muscle tension is released that might otherwise pull your joints out of alignment.
- After a relaxing massage, you may be less anxious and more ready to receive chiropractic care.
- When you address all the components of your problem, recovery can be faster and last longer.
Get started today or ask a question?
If massage therapy helps your symptoms, but the problem continues, reoccurs, or even worsens, chiropractic care may help:
- If your pain involves a misalignment of the spine, chiropractic care may offer relief as your joints are restored to proper alignment and mobility.
- The surrounding soft tissue needs favorable conditions to heal. The healing goes faster when the joints are properly aligned with chiropractic care.
- The chiropractic care can help loosen up deeper muscles that cannot be reached with massage alone.
- Your chiropractor if trained to use the latest diagnostic tools such as digital x-
rays and manual diagnostic techniques to evaluate other possible causes for you pain and can make appropriate referrals if necessary.
Massage Therapy is recommended for
- Relief of Stress
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Tendonitis & Bursitis
- Relief of Pain & Spasms
- Soft Tissue Rehabilitation
- Improving Posture
- Pain or Tingling in Arms and Legs
- Injuries from Accidents or Falls
- Prevention of New Injuries
- Pregnancy Discomfort